Before sending us your file go through this check-list so we can move right on to the printing!
• The image resolution is set to a minimum of 300 dpi. (No elements of your file are screen shots pulled directly off the web)
• Your file format is: InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or a high resolution PDF.
• You have included 1/8” bleeds if color goes to the border of your canvas. *Increase your canvas size so that it is bigger than the actual finished size and include crop marks where to cut it for the actual finished size.
• Outlines are included in the Illustrator or InDesign file. * To convert type to outlines in InDesign, select the characters with the Type tool, then choose Type>Create Outlines.
• If adding elements to your print like; embossing, spot-gloss varnish, die-cut, etc. include that element on a separate, labeled layer.
• If you are sending a native file for us to adjust before printing be sure to include font files, source files and zip it all together.